Apollo Hospitals, Sheshadripuram, Bangalore is an advanced centre for General & GI Surgery which boasts of state of the art facilities combined with excellent surgeons who have been trained in some of the best institutions.
Advanced tertiary care surgeries done at Apollo Hospitals is supported by many structures which include
- Operation theatre with laminar flow ventilation, infection control guidelines, latest technology of surgical, anesthetic and safety equipment.
- Anesthesia department with dedicated full time team available round the clock. Modern and latest anesthesia machines with back up.
- Intensive Care Unit with round the clock specialist care in Respiratory, Cardiac, Gastro, Critical Care, Neuro and Nephrology departments.
- On site blood bank with reliability of blood products vis a vie infections, expiry and other qualitative parameters.
- Emergency, Day care and OPD surgical facilities.
- Supporting surgical specialties like Plastic and reconstructive surgery, orthopedics, vascular, onco, and thoracic surgery.
What used to be General & GI Surgery has now become a highly specialized departments that offers latest technology, operation techniques and management protocols for some of the commonest diseases of mankind.
Diseases range from simple gastrointestinal surgery for appendicitis to advanced surgeries like
> Bariatric Surgery
> Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Mesh Repair
> Lap Hysterectomy
-TEP – Total Extra Peritoneal Repair
-TAAP – Trans Abdominal Pre-peritoneal Repair
> Lap Colonic Surgery
> Lap Small Bowel Surgery
> Diagnostic Laparoscopy
> Thoracic Surgery (VATS)
> Lap Ovarian Cyst
> Lap Malignancy Surgery
> Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy
> Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Mesh Repair
> Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair
> Laparoscopic Incisional Hernia Repair
> Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia Repair
> Laparoscopic Heller’s Cardiomyotomy for Achalasia Cardia
> Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
> Laparoscopic Umbilical Hernia Mesh Repair