Apollo Hospital sheshadripuram is deeply committed to the highest standards of excellence in medical care. At the same time we place a lot of importance on the traditional values of hospitality and compassionate patient care. Our primary concern is to ensure that your health and comfort receives special attention and that you are given the best possible care once you enter the portals of our hospital.
We give you here a few details about our hospital so that your experience at our hospital is comfortable and pleasant.
- If you are coming for consultation to Apollo Hospitals for the first time, you will need to complete a one time registration. Kindly complete the initial patient record and please supply all requested data accurately.
- A hospital file will be created and a UHID card (Unique Hospital Identification Card) will be issued to you.
- A comprehensive range of facilities ensures that all the expertise necessary for your well-being is made available.
- For room reservation please contact the Admission Counter along with the doctor’s admission request.
- In case of emergency, you will be first admitted in the Emergency unit and later shifted to the room.
- A cot or a couch will be provided in your room to facilitate the stay of your attendant. In the General Wards, a reclining chair is provided.
- When a patient is shifted to CT ICU / CCU the attendants may vacate the room and avail the services of the waiting hall which is located at the rear entrance of the main block.
- Patients availing credit facility have to provide an authorization / credit letter from the company, which should be handed over at the admission counter during the time of admission.
Room facilities & Category of rooms
Apollo Hospitals sheshadripuram provides exclusive custom-built services for patients being admitted for Hip Surgery. The facility, at Apollo Specialty Hospital Bangalore, India offers the following facilities:
- Private suite with fully automated cot
- Easy access to Bath/ toilet which is customized for Hip Surgery patients
- Wall mounted plasma TV with 50 channels & (Over 1,000 English DVD movies available for rent)
- All suites equipped with Laptops having cordless wi-fi internet connection so that it can be operated from the bed
- Extra couch for an accompanying person to sleep
- Kitchenette with microwave/ refrigerator/ Coffee maker
- ‘Hip corridor’ for patients to practice walking after surgery
- Lounge to relax or receive visitors. This has an attached mini library
- Overseas patient’s office is situated within this facility for easy interaction and availability
Apollo Suite Room – Apollo suite comprises three luxuriously appointed air-conditioned rooms, including a dining room and a waiting room. It has a patient cot, an attendant cot, two televisions, sofa sets, two telephones, refrigerator, a dining table, computer with internet connection, wardrobe, microwave oven and a massage chair.
Platinum Deluxe Room – A suite comprises well-furnished air-conditioned rooms including the dining room and the waiting room. It has a patient cot, an attendant cot, one television, sofa sets, a telephone, refrigerator, wardrobe, computer with internet connection, microwave oven and a dining table.
Private Deluxe Room – This is a large air-conditioned room with television, telephone, refrigerator, sofa set, wardrobe, a patient cot, an attendant cot, computer with internet connection, microwave oven and a dining table.
Semi-Private Room – Two Air-Conditioned rooms inter-connected by a washroom. Each room has a television, telephone and a couch.
Twin Sharing Room – This is an air-conditioned room with 2 beds separated by a screen and a washroom. This has a television, telephone, and a couch.
General ward – This is similar to a dormitory with 6 to 10 beds and a common washroom. Every bed is provided with a cupboard, footstool, food trolley, a screen between each bed and a washroom.
Depending upon the room requested and nature of the treatment, an initial deposit will be collected at the admission counter, which will be adjusted in the final bill. If patients wish to utilize a package deal, the cost of the package has to be paid in full before admission.
For any enquiry regarding billing, patients may contact the In Patient Billing section located at the third floor. Payments should be made only to billing department personnel and not to any other individual.
Food & Dietary Services
The Dietitian plans the diet based on the therapeutic needs of the patient. Local specialties, Continental and Chinese cuisine are available and any special dietary requirements will be met.
The hospital is equipped to serve Continental and Intercontinental cuisine customized for the patients to suite their palate. This makes our patients feel comfortable & facilitates a speedy recovery.
The parking at Apollo Bangalore is designed to be customer friendly, the parking space can accommodate about 80 cars & 150 two wheelers at any given time. To relive the stress of walk-in patients to the hospital there is valet parking facility.
The hospital has both broadband connectivity & is Wifi enabled, patients can access internet in the patient rooms & Wifi in the lounge.
At Apollo, we take pride in putting our customers first. We have a unique understanding of the needs of our patients. We have a good support staff who are polite to help you with laundry services.
Telephone access to STD & ISD are provided in the patients rooms to make their hospital stay comfortable.
Translators or Interpreters for various languages are available for your easy communication. For assistance please contact Reception.
Bank & ATM
There is an ATM within the hospital premises to facilitate easy access to the cash in case of any requirements
Money Transfer & Currency Exchange
Money transfer to the patient account in the hospital can be done through swift banking, so is the currency exchange where the money is transferred to the hospital account in the bank which exchanges the currency & credits it to the respective patients account for billing purpose. We do have a currency exchange facility in hospital and also western union money transfer located 100mts away from the facility.
For guidance on any aspect of the hospital, please contact this department. We would appreciate if you give your suggestions / feedback by filling up the feedback form.
Guest Laundry service is available between 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
Special nurse services can be arranged through Nursing Department. Please contact your ward nurse for assistance.
Television sets are provided for three bedded rooms & General bed category on request (on payment).