MBBS, MS, MCh (Vascular & Endovascular Surgery) FIVS (Austria)
Consultant Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon
Dr. Shashidhar K P is one of the few M.Ch Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon in India. He is trained from Prestigious Central government Institute, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Trivandrum, India.
He is been trained in Austria for advanced vascular and endovascular interventions. His Specialty interests are Endovascular aneurysm repair, Thoracic endovascular aortic repair, and Open repair of aortic aneurysms including thoracoabdominal and hybrid repairs for aortic arch aneuryms. Carotid endarterectomy and carotid stenting for extra cranial cerebrovascular occlusive disease, Peripheral Vascular interventions for occlusive and aneurismal diseases, endovenous laser ablation for varicose veins, AV access Surgeries and endovascular interventions for Failing and failed AV fistulas.
He is been associated with Apollo Hospitals in Bangalore since 2014. Dr. Shashidhar KP provides excellent care at affordable prices. Our transparent rate structure for Vascular and Endovascular procedures allows patients to know in advance how much their care will cost.
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Laser for Varicose Veins
- Fistulogram & Fistuloplasty for salvaging failing AV Fistulas
- Extra-cerebral carotid interventions
- Diabetic Foots
- Venous Interventions for chronic venous insufficiency
- Dialysis Access Procedure
1) Intact Giant abdominal aortic aneurysm due to Takayasu’s arteritis.
Shashidhar K P, M S, Nedounsejiane M, M S, Balasubramoniam K R, MCh , Neelima R, M D, Sandhyamani S , M D, M Unnikrishnan, MCh. Annals of Vascular Surgery 27 (2013) pp. 681-684.
2) Interrupted aortic arch beyond adolescence repaired by prosthetic vestibule from common carotid to descending thoracic aorta
Shashidhar K P, M S, Nedounsejiane M, M S, VikramPatra, M S, M Unnikrishnan, MCh
J VascSurg 2014;59:246-7.
3) Adult Coarctation of Aorta with Postcoarct Dissecting Aortic Aneurysm Successfully Repaired under Circulatory arrest.
Shashidhar K P, M S, Vivek Agrawal, M S, Srujal N Shah, M S, M Unnikrishnan, MCh
Journal of Vascular SurgeryVolume 57, Issue 4, April 2013, Pages 1126
4) MORAXELLA OSLOENSIS CAUSING LT. SUBCLAVIAN ARTERY THROMBUS
Kavita Raja, Molly Antony, K P. Shashidhar, M. Unnikrishnan
Journal of the Academy of Clinical Microbiologists, Year 2013, Volume 15, Issue 1 [p. 25-27]
5) Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia and Therapeutic Paradigm of Mesenteric Revascularization.
ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, M.S, Ajay Savlania, M.S, SidharthViswanathan, M.S,
BalasubramoniamkavumkalRajagoplan, MCh, KapilamoorthyTirur Raman, M.D, SrinivasGadhinglajkar, M.D, MadathipatUnnikrishnan, MCh.
Indian J Gastroenterol. 2014 Mar;33(2):169-74 DOI:10.1007/s12664-013-0377-3.
6) Extra anatomic Neo aorta for adult abdominal aortic coarctation.
Ajay Savlania, M.S, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, M.S, SidharthViswanathan, M.S,
KapilamoorthyTirur Raman, M.D, MadathipatUnnikrishnan, MCh.
ANZ J Surg. 2013 Oct 31..doi: 10.1111/ans.12358
7) Adult Coarctation of Aorta repaired using prosthetic bypass with its long term follow up.
Ajay Savlania, M.S, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, M.S, MadathipatUnnikrishnan, MCh.
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014 Jun;45(6):1114 doi:10.1093/ejcts/ezt485.
8) SYNCHRONOUS HYBRID REPAIR FOR RUPTURED ANEURYSM OF BOVINE AORTIC ARCH
SidharthViswanathan, Ajay Savlania, Vivek Agrawal, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa,
Kapilamoorthy TR, and UnnikrishnanMadathipat
Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals November 20, 20130218492313513595
9) Hybrid Strategy for Residual Arch and Thoracic Aortic Dissection following Acute Type A Aortic Dissection Repair
SidharthViswanathan,Vivek Agrawal, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa,
Ajay Savlania, Santhosh Kumar, and UnnikrishnanMadathipat
Case reports in Vascular Medicine, Volume 2014, Article ID 165425, 4 pages
10) Resection and reimplantation of a critically stenosed and 360° coiled internal carotid artery
Sidharth Viswanathan, Shashidhar Kallappa Parameshwarappa, Nedounsejiane Mandjiny
European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (2014) 1–2 doi:10.1093/ejcts/ezu151.
11) Perspectives, personal experiences and personalized threshold for intervention in
abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Madathipat Unnikrishnan, Shashidhar Kallappa Parameshwarappa, Sunil Rajendran, Shivananda Siddappa,Sidharth Viswanathan, Ajay Savlania, Vivek Agrawal, Tirur Raman Kapilamoorthy
Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 10/2014; DOI: 10.1007/s12055-014-0310-0
12) A Novel Approach for Synchronous Open and Endo-repair of Concomitant Mesenteric and TASC “D” Aorto-iliac Occlusive Disease with Symptomatic Thoraco-abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Sidharth Viswanathan · Vivek Agrawal · Shashidhar Kallappa Parameshwarappa · Ajay Savlania · P Shivanesan ·Balasubramoniam Kavumkal Rajagopalan · Madathipat Unnikrishnan. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2015:2:68-70