MBBS, MS (Gen. Sur) DNB (ENT. Surgery)
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Dr Pradeep Hosamani is an ENT surgeon with 9 years experience to his credit. He is proficient in various ENT diseases and treatment. He aims at comprehensive treatment, both surgical and non surgical, with emphasis on diagnosis.
Dr. Pradeep has over 9 years experience in the field of ENT and head and neck surgery. Teaching experience of 6 years in a reputed university. Training postgraduates and undergraduates in clinical and surgical skills.
- Microear surgeries
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Microlaryngeal surgeries
- Head and neck tumour surgeries
- Snoring assessment and surgery
- Endoscopic anterior skull base surgery
- Lateral skull base surgeries
- LASER/COBLATION surgeries
- Published articles on surgical series in reputed international journals.
- Presented papers in various national conferences. P Hosamania1 c1, L Anantha1 and S B Medikeria2
- Comparative study of efficacy of graft placement with and without anterior tagging in type one tympanoplasty for mucosal-type chronic otitis media. Co-authored a chapter in the books