MS (General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery), MRCS (Edinburgh), M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology), ASTS Fellowship (Abdominal Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgery)
Consultant for Comprehensive Liver Care, HPB Surgery and Multiorgan Transplant
Consultant Comprehensive Liver Care, HPB Surgery and Multiorgan Transplant. HPB Surgery and Multiorgan Transplant and Surgical Gastroenetrology.
- December 2018- June 2019: Consultant HPB and Multiorgan Abdominal Transplant Surgeon Global Integrated Liver Care Team BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore.
- October 2016- Nov 2018: Consultant HPB and Multiorgan Abdominal Transplant Surgeon Integrated Liver Care Team Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore DM Healthcare group of Hospitals.
- July 2014- June 2016: Del Stickel Abdominal Transplant Fellow Division of Abdominal Transplant Surgery Department of General Surgery Duke University Medical Center Durham, NC , USA
- Del Stickel Abdominal Transplant Fellowship ASTS Fellowship (Abdominal Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgery Surgery) Duke University Medical Center Durham, NC, USA
- M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology) Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)
- D.N.B (General Surgery) National Board of Examinations
- MRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- 5. M.S (General Surgery) Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University
- International Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Association (IHPBA)
- Asian-Pacific Hepato Pancreatic Biliary Association (A-PHPBA) 3. International Liver Transplant Society ( ILTS)
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons ( ASTS)
- Liver Transplant Society of India ( LTSI)
- ASTS Fellowship- Abdominal Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Fellowship in Surgical Gastroenterology / GI surgery
Awards & Achievements:
- Stanley Medical College, Dr.L.Ashok Memorial Excellence Award in Surgical Gastroenterology 2006
- Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.University, Prof. C.M.K. Reddy Gold Medal in Vascular Surgery 2007
- Stanley Medical College, Silver Jubilee Oration Gold Medal in General Surgery 2007
- English, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil
- Cancers of Liver, Pancreas and Bile duct
- Liver, kidney, pancreas and small bowel transplants
- Live donor liver and kidney transplants
- Minimally invasive (laparoscopic and robotic) HPB surgeries
- Post cholecystectomy bile duct strictures
- Neuroendocrine liver tumours
- Reoperation following Pancreaticoduodenectomy. J R Reddy, R Saxena, R K Singh, B Pottakkat, A Prakash, A Behari, A K Gupta and V K Kapoor. Int J Surg Oncol. 2012; 2012:218248. Epub 2012 Sep 12
- Esophageal exclusion and bypass for corrosive inury- lessons learnt. Richa Lal, Anu Behari, Jayanth Rajagopala Reddy, Banani Poddar. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg.2014Jan;19(1):46-8
- Supercharged Colonic Interposition for Corrosive Pharyngo-esophageal Stricture. Jayanth Rajagopala Reddy, Ganesh Shenoy, Neel Shetty, Madhusudhan G, Srikanth G. Trop Gastroenterol. 2015 Jul-Sep; 36(3):192-5.
- Diaphragmatic herniation following donor hepatectomy for living donor liver transplantation: a serious complication not given due recognition. Lochan R, Saif R, Ganjoo N, Sakpal M, Panackal C, Raja K, Reddy J, Asthana S, Jacob M. Ann Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg. 2017 Nov;21(4):232-23.
- Extreme large-for-size syndrome after adult liver transplantation: A model for predicting a potentially lethal complication. Jacob M, Saif R, Reddy J et al. Liver Transpl. 2018 Mar;24(3):442- 443