MBBS,MD , FNB ( Critical care) , EDIC ( Dublin)
Consultant Critical Care Medicine
Intensive Care Specialist at Apollo Hospital Seshadripuram, (Bangalore).
He has received a gold medal for his performance in MD Examination and is also been awarded has the best outgoing postgraduate from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Manipal University.
Dr Himaaldev is trained in Medical and Cardiac Intensive Care Management. He has 8 years of experience in managing Intensive Care(ICU) patients and also performing procedures like:
- Central Venous Catheterization.
- Arterial Line Insertion.
- Haemodynamic Monitoring.
- Renal Replacement Therapy.
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures and Diagnostics.
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy.
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy.
- IABP insertion and monitoring.
- Pacemaker Insertion and Handling.
- Pulmonary Artery Catheter Insertion and ECMO.
- Before joining Apollo Hospitals Sheshadripuram, Dr Himaal has experience in Tertiary Intensive Care at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore and Narayana Health City, Bangalore
- He has also worked in intensive care unit at Royal Adelaide hospital , Australia.
- ECMO Management.
- Airway Management.
- Mechanical Ventilation.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Trauma Management (Cardiology, Neurology and Nephrology).
- Intensive Care.
Published a paper on “Comparision of Efficacy and Safety of Ropivacaine in Intrathecal Anaesthesia for lower abdominal and lower limb surgeries” in Anesth Essays Res 2013:7:381-5
- Presented an abstract on intraarrest hypothermia in inhospital cardiac arrest patients at ESICM annual congress at Barcelona, September 2014
- Presented an abstract on L V function determination by MAPSE using echocardiography at ESICM annual congress at Barcelona, September 2014
- Presented a paper on intrathecal ropivacaine at SAARCAA in Bangalore , August 2011
- Presented a paper on retrograde intubation at ISACON , Mumbai, Dec 2011