Read about common Neurological disorders and their diagnosis and treatments in an easy to understand format..
Neuro Vascular disorders such as stroke, brain aneurysms/arteriovenous malformations, Vasculitis, spinal vascular malformations, carotid stenosis and intracranial atherosclerosis etc are treated
- Intra arterial and intravenous thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke.
- Intra sinus thrombolysis in selected cases of Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis.
- Balloon angioplasty and carotid stenting.
- Carotid endarterectomy and EC/ST/IC bypass Brachiocephalic bypass.
- Surgical evacuation of hematoma.
- Decompressive craniectomy for Malignant middle cerebral artery infarction and massive haemorrhagic infarcts.
- Endovascular coiling/stenting for brain aneurysms.
- Microsurgical clipping of aneurysms.