Apollo Hospitals, Sheshadripuram has commenced operations on 1st August 2015 and its the 3rd Hospital in Bangalore and 4th in Karnataka. It’s a 200 bedded Multi Specialty Hospital with 10 bedded state-of-art Emergency department, 37 bed ICU and rest bring the patient care beds.
This Hospital primarily cater to the Immediate neighbourhood of central and northern Bangalore primarily Sheshadripuram and Malleshwaram. The Hospital is also in close proximity to metro station and Mantri Mall which is the largest mall in the state. Additionally the hospital will also cater to some of the large corporates based in this part of the city like IISC, ISRo, ABB, ITC etc.
The Hospital will primarily focus on the below specialities:
- Emergency & Trauma Care
- High-End Cardiology Procedures
- Minimal Access Cardiac Surgery
- Paediatric Heart Surgery
- Dedicated Heart Failure Centre
- Neurosciences – High End Functional Surgery Unit
- Comprehensive Gastro Sciences
- Nephrology & Renal Transplant Program
- Urology with Laser Technology
- Centre for Movement Disorders & Epilepsy Management & Surgery