Can be dialed irrespective of the telecom operator and location in India.
Book Physical Appointment
Find world class doctors at Apollo hospitals Bangalore.
For information on jobs and openings, visit our Careers section or write to us
Patient Instruction Information
Find Patient Instruction Information at Apollo hospitals Bangalore.
Book Online Appointment
Combining the best specialists and equipment to provide you nothing short of the best in healthcare
Prior to Admission:
- Please carry all your previous medical records and investigation reports related to the treatment.
- Please bring limited luggage, as storage space in Cloak Room is limited for each patient. (Contact security at ground floor. Ext: 080-26304039)
- Stretcher or wheel chair are available, if required.
A. Admission process:
Location: Ground floor in the lobby level (7.00am to 8.00pm) and then to approach ER for queries related to admission.
- Please reach out to the personnel at the admission counter to complete the admission formalities as per the advice of your consulting doctor for admission.
- Allotment of Room is subject to availability. Kindly cooperate with us.
- The attendant is requested to vacate the room when the patient is shifted to OT/ICU for the benefit of another patient waiting for a room.
B. Financial counselling:
Location: Ground floor in the lobby level (7.00am to 8.00pm) and then approach Billing counter located at 3rd floor.
- Please meet the financial counselling personnel to get an estimate of the cost of the treatment depending upon the room requested and the nature of the treatment.
- An initial deposit (around 80-100%) needs to be paid at the time of admission. You will be issued a receipt and the same shall be adjusted in the final bill.
- You can make the payment through various payment modes i.e. Credit/Debit Card, RTGS/NEFT, UPI or Cash. Cash is accepted only up to Rs. 200,000.
- During your stay, you will be given interim bills on a regular basis to keep you updated on the bill amount and outstanding if any. Please deposit further amount within 3 hours as advised by billing team to ensure faster and smooth discharge.
C. Treatment on Credit (Insurance/Corporate etc.)
Location: Ground floor in the lobby level between (7.00am to 8.00pm).
Please get a pre-authorization form duly filled by your consultant and submit it at the insurance desk. Kindly check your room eligibility, maximum sum assured, and other terms and condition applicable to you, from your payer/provider.
Please submit an authorization letter issued by your employer /authority at the front desk. In the absence of the credit/authorization letter, you are requested to pay the initial deposit at the time of admission, which will be refunded on producing the same.
Please follow the below steps:
- Click on the Wi-Fi
- Go to Apollo guest
- Request for internet access
- Enter the registered phone number, IP Number and click on submit.
- SMS will come with the username and password in the registered phone number
- Click on Apollo guest
- Enter the username and password
- Internet will be connected.
E. Visitor Timing and Access:
Location: Ground floor in the lobby level at admission counter
Please meet the personnel at admission desk for acquiring visitor pass or invite through App. Pass valid for one attendant per patient during visiting hours for 5-10 mts your cooperation is solicited.
- Wards: 4.00pm-6.00pm
- ICU- 10:00am – 11:00am
F. Discharge Process:
- Discharge process is initiated only after the treating consultant advises for the same by making required entry in the patient file.
- In case of Insurance or any other credit patients, the claim processing time is minimum of 4-5 hours depending upon the time taken by Insurer/Corporate. Kindly co-operate.
- Please contact Insurance desk for insurance claims.
- For any assistance, please contact MOD/GR team-ph. 9901588771
- In case of delay in insurance approval patients will be moved to discharge rooms or lounge for the benefit of another patient waiting for a room.
- Please understand all the post discharge related schedule of medicines/treatment from treating consultant/nursing staff.
Please contact the below departments for any queries:
Non- Medical: Please dial 30 and press call bell for clinical.