Musculoskeletal imaging & interventions:
- State of art 3T MRI scanner with dedicated extremity coils offering high resolution imaging of joints , spine and soft tissues.
- High resolution Ultrasound for dedicated musculoskeletal imaging and interventions
- Digital radiography (X-ray)
- Computerized tomography (CT scan)
- CT Arthrography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metal artefact reduction software (MARS)
- MRI Arthrography – Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip , knee joints
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound – joint, ligament, tendon, nerve imaging, High resolution imaging of soft tissue lesions.
- Sports trauma imaging
- Biopsy: bone and soft tissue, ultrasound-guided, CT-guided
- Radiofrequency (RF) ablation of osteoid osteoma, NOF
- Arthrography- conventional, CT and MRI
- CT-guided injections
- Ultrasound-guided injections – Foot Injections, Greater Trochanteric Bursa, Iliopsoas Tendon & Bursa Injection, Long Head Biceps Injection, Pediatric Hip Aspiration, Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection , Shoulder, elbow Calcific Tendinitis Aspiration and needling.
- Vertebroplasty: thoracic and lumbar
- Facet joint injections: cervical, thoracic and lumbar
- Joint injections: sacroiliac joints, all extremity joints
- Nerve blocks & ablations – for chronic pain, Trigeminal ganglion ablation, Stellate ganglion block / ablation, Celiac ablation, Lumbar sympathectomy, Hypogastric block / ablation, Epidural nerve block