- CT/ MRI coronary angiography, calcium scoring
- CT/ MRI cardia for congenital and acquired diseases
- Functional MR cardiac imaging
- Cardiac perfusion CT
- CT / MRI Aortic angiography for acute coronary syndromes – aneurysm, dissection.
- CT/ MRI Peripheral angiography / venography.
- Aortic aneurysm: TEVAR- Thoracic Endo Vascular Aortic Repair, , EVAR – Endo Vascular Aortic Repair, Ch EVAR / f EVAR / pevar- All these complex procedures can be done in a minimally invasive manner to treat complex aortic diseases.
- Varicocele embolisation: In patients with infertility due to varicocele (dilated veins in the testicles), embolization helps in increasing the sperm count and motility
- Deep vein thrombosis – DVT – catheter directed thrombolysis, stenting
- IVC filter placement – This is to prevent clot migration into lungs.
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting for claudication pain
- Varicose veins: RF ablation / laser ablation can be done to burn the varicose veins, all through a small hole, under local anesthesia.
- Dialysis related interventions:Dialysis catehter insertion, Permcath insertion, AV fistula thrombolysis / balloonplasty, Central venous plasty.