- Emergency surgery includes: blunt and penetrating injuries and accidents; perforation peritonitis, intestinal obstruction, acute abdomen, etc.
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery which includes : Laproscopic Hernia reapir, Laproscopic cholecystectomy , Bariatric surgeries etc.
- Gall bladder diseases and Surgical Jaundice.
- Liver, Spleen and Pancreatic Surgery.
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas.
- Modern management of Hernias of various kinds (Laparoscopic and Open techniques).
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery.