Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar is an advanced centre for Bariatrics which boasts of state of the art facilities combined with excellent surgeons who have been trained in some of the best institutions across the world.
Bariatric surgery should be performed by a specialist team in a tertiary centre. The choice of procedure is partly determined by local expertise, it is important that all operations be performed by an experienced surgeon.
Advanced tertiary care surgeries done at Apollo Hospitals is supported by many structures which include
- Operation theatre with laminar flow ventilation, infection control guidelines, latest technology of surgical, anesthetic and safety equipment.
- Anesthesia department with dedicated full time team available round the clock. Modern and latest anesthesia machines with back up.
- Intensive Care Unit with round the clock specialist care in Respiratory, Cardiac, Gastro, Critical Care, Neuro and Nephrology departments.
- On site blood bank with reliability of blood products vis a vie infections, expiry and other qualitative parameters.
- Emergency, Day care and OPD surgical facilities.
- Supporting surgical specialties like Plastic and reconstructive surgery, orthopedics, vascular, onco, and thoracic surgery.