- Please report at Apollo Health Check, registration counter, ground floor between 7.30 to 10.00 am with prior appointment.
- Please come on an empty stomach with overnight fasting of 10 to 12 hours.
- Kindly bring your morning sample of urine and stool (Sterilized containers can be collected a day in advance from Apollo Health Check or from any nearby pharmacy/clinic).
- In case you are taking any medication, please bring your prescriptions / medication along with you.
- If you are Diabetic or a Cardiac Patient, please inform the Apollo Health Check Reception.
- You may be required to change clothes frequently while undergoing various tests, you will feel more comfortable in casual clothes and footwear.
- Pregnant ladies or those suspecting pregnancy should not undergo X – ray, Mammography, Bone densitometry or treadmill test.
- Validity period of all health checks is one month, with in which period, review should be completed.
- Written reports and review would be completed within 24-36hours (except Apollo Advanced heart check which takes 72-96 hours).
- If you are menstruating on the scheduled day of your appointment, Kindly inform the nurse on arrival, since you will not be able to do your Urine, Stool and Pap Smear tests as the presence of blood would produce inaccurate results.
- The package contents and tariffs may vary among different Apollo centers / Clinics.
- The final reports should necessarily be collected latest within one month.