MBBS, MS (Genral Surgery), MRCS (U K), Mch (Neurosurgery), Neuro & Spine Surgery
Dr.Girish Krishna Joshi is a Neuro & Spine surgeon with 12 years of experience and fellowship in minimally invasive spine surgeon, Endoscopic pituitary and spine surgery, Brain tumour surgery, navigation assisted spine and brain surgeries.
- OVER 12 YEARS OF NEUROSURGICAL PRACTICE.
- MINIMAL ACCESS BRAIN AND SPINE SURGERY.
- ENDOSCOPIC BRAIN AND SPINE SURGERY.
- Spine Surgery
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Keyhole Brain Surgery
PUBLICATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Anterior cervical micro foraminotomy in cervical disc prolapse.
- Pathophysology of lower limb Ischemia
Awards & Achievements:
- Best outgoing student.
- He underwent training in Endoscopic Spine and Brain surgery AIIMS New Delhi.
- He had done fellowship in Minimally invasive spine surgery in IGPGH , LUCKNOW.
- He underwent training in training in brain tumour surgery in TATA Memorial Hospital Bombay .
- Royal College of Surgeons (Edemburg)
- Neurological Society of India
- Indian Medical Association