Diploma in Psychiatry, MD Psychiatry, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Neuropsychiatry. (NIMHANS)
Neuropsychiatrist, Geriatric Psychiatrist, Adult Psychiatrist, Addiction Psychiatrist
I have been trained at the prestigious institute of NIMHANS, Bangalore. I have been working in the field Psychiatry for the last 9 years. Apart from Post Graduation in Psychiatry i have also pursued Post doctoral Fellowship in Neuropsychiatry at NIMHANS.
Clinically i have the experience of working with people with various psychiatric disorders such as Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder,Dementia , Substance addiction, etc.
Apart from these i also have the additional experience of managing Psychiatric issues in people with Parkinsons Disorder & other movement disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, NMO, Myotonic Dystrophies, Autoimmune Encephalitis, etc.
- 9 years ( psychiatry)
- DPM – 2 years
- NPJR at NIMHANS – 1 year
- Lecturer at USM KLE – 15 months
- Senior resident at GIMS, Gulbarga- 7 months
- MD Psychiatry – 2years
- Post Doctoral Fellowship/Senior resident at NIMAHNS- 1 year.
- Karnataka Medical council
- Kulkarni G, Narayanaswamy JC, Math SB. Olanzapine induced de-novo obsessive compulsive disorder in a patient with schizophrenia. Indian J Pharmacol 2012; 44:649-50.
- Kulkarni G, Mitra S, Nahar A, Mehta UM, Harish T, Thirthalli J. Low-Frequency rTMS as an alternative for suicidality and depression, in a patient with multiple medical comorbidities precluding ECT. Asian Journal of Psychiatry 2018; 34:14-15.
- Shukla L, Reddy S, Kulkarni G et al. Alcohol Dependence, Hypoglycaemia, and Transient Movement Disorders. Prim Care Companion. CNS Disord. 2019;21(1):18l02308