- He is instrumental in developing collaboration between orthopedic and Neurosurgeons to develop a comprehensive spine care team.
- Visiting clinical fellow at the university of Nottingham,Queens Medical centre, UK and at Pitie Sal Petriere Hospital attached to the University of Paris.
- Has also worked as a Professor before joining Apollo.
All aspects of Spine Surgery.
- Cervico thoracic junction spinal tuberculosis presenting as radiculopathy Neurology India, 2002 March; 50 (1): 93-4.
- Vascularized rib graft for defects of the dipahysis of the humerus in children.Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery Br. 2000 Jan; 82(1): 28-32.
- Micro structural organization of carbon induced neotendon International surgery. 1984 Jul-Sep;69(3): 277-80.
- He is the Member of Associations of Spine surgeons ( India) , Karnataka orthopaedic association, Bangalore Orthopaedic Society.