Know your heart
Learn about the diet required to maintain healthy bones, the deformities of the lower limbs, arthritis, rheumatis, osteoporosis, slipped disc and many more…
- What Are The Risks Of Total Hip Replacement?
- What Are The Risks Of Total Knee Replacement?
- What Is Hip Joint?
- What Can Be Expected Of a Total Hip Replacement?
- What Can I Expect From an Artificial Knee?
- What Is An ACL Reconstruction?
- What Is An Arthroscopy?
- What Is Knee Joint?
- When Do We Consider Total Hip Replacements?
- Who Is The Candidate For Knee Replacement Surgery?
Who Is The Candidate For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- People suffering from severe arthritis of knee joints.
- Daily knee pains from a very long time with swelling.
- Debilitating pain restricting activities of daily living.
- Severe deformity of the legs following knee pains (bent or bowlegs).
- People suffering with rheumatoid arthritis (young and old).
- Arthritis or deformity following bony or ligamentous injuries around the knee joint.