Diploma in Family Medicine
The Apollo hospital group’s 24 hour emergency and trauma care departments are geared to treat all kinds of medical and surgical emergencies including poly-trauma with state-of the-art medical technology and dedicated health care professionals. The Royal College of General Practitioners has recognized Apollo hospitals Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi for conducting the courses in Diploma in Emergency Medicine at these centers. This is a one year full time programme conducted at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- To have the knowledge and skills to provide comprehensive and continuing care for patients in all age groups
- To consider illness in psychological and social terms and not just in physical ones
- To acknowledge clinical uncertainty and to ensure safe and effective management decisions for patients
- To understand the principles of continuity of care, of the gatekeeper function and of appropriate, timely referral
- To understand the principles of health promotion and to use those principles in as many consultations as possible.
- To develop the skills of self-directed life-long learning and to make full use of information sources, including use of computers and the internet.
- To possess adequate knowledge of computers and their application in clinical practice.
Duration: 12 Months (9 months online & 3 months campus training)
Eligibility: MBBS with Valid MCI registration or state registration
For more details contact
Dr. A. N. Venkatesh
MBBS, MCEM (UK), FEM (RCGP-UK), PGCGM (XLRI), CCEBDM.
Sr. Consultant & HOD Emergency Department
Regional Course Coordinator & Examiner for MCEM
Course coordinator for DEM, DFM, FICM
Bangalore – 560076 (INDIA)
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly contact between 10 A.M to 5 P.M
Tel : +91(80) 26304050 .
Mob : 9980141066