Today, Oncology signifies comprehensive care, which requires commitment, expertise and immense dedication. The Apollo Oncology Team brings together the brightest minds in surgical, medical & radiation Oncology. Our cancer care experts, along with the latest Diagnosticssuch as the 64 slice PET CT, the Individualized therapy profiling using molecular diagnostics and genetics, the latest in Radiation therapy such as the TrueBeam STX and the soon to be launched Proton therapy, and the skilled Robotic surgeons who perform minimally invasive surgery, offer the best chance for every patient to conquer cancer.
- Diagnosing and treating your cancer.
- Managing symptoms and side effects.
- Providing support to manage feelings or concerns that may arise during your care.
Our team may include surgeons, oncologists (specialists), pathologists and radiologists, specialist nurses, psychological services, allied health and palliative care services as needed through to survivor-ship or palliative care
- Comprehensive cancer care is given in coordination with volunteer, psychological ,physiotherapist.
Day Care Center with exclusive specialized staff trained in oncological emergencies and anti cancer drug administration.Majority of chemotherapy is done on day care basis.
- Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Targeted therapy and Autologus transplants are done routinely.
- Chemotherapy drug mixing is done at separately designated area under laminar-hood flow to ensure patent safety and to prevent health hazard. In order to make administration of chemotherapy safe and more patient friendly, use of Central catheter and Ports is routine in the department. The department is backed up by modern and highly efficient blood bank offering facility for blood and blood components round the clock.
Site specific specialists man the discipline of oncology so that the best possible results can be delivered in this field of cancer therapy. The specialized services available are for
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Endocrine tumors
- Gastrointestinal & Hepatic tumors (Liver, Pancreas, Intestinal etc.)
- Head & Neck Tumors
- Neuro Oncology
- Soft Tissue & Bone tumors
- Plastic & Reconstructive surgery
- Thoracic Surgical oncology
- Uro oncology