Department of Urology at Apollo Hospital Bangalore offers a comprehensive range of services for the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic adult and paediatric urological conditions as well as acute and chronic renal failure.
Our Urologists on board have a rich experience of performing minimally invasive procedures, endourology, laser surgery, laparoscopic surgeries for kidney and bladder disorders, laser endourology for prostate and kidney stones, Uro-Oncology surgeries for cancer of kidney, bladder, prostate and testis, male infertility and sexual related problems, paediatric urology, female urology, reconstructive urology and renal transplantation.
Combining medical expertise, advanced technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure and surgical facilities, both the departments at Apollo Hospital provides patients with innovative diagnostic, treatment, prevention and services for a wide range of urologic and kidney disorders and prove ourself as best urology hospital with the successful outcome results.
COMMON UROLOGICAL CONDITION
- Renal Transplantation
- Adrenal Glands
- Kidney Cancer
- Adrenal Tumours
- Cystic Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Paediatric Kidney Stones
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Laparoscopic surgeries for kidney and bladder disorder
- Prostate Enlargement
- Men sexual problems/male infertility
Services & Treatment offered
- Endourology instruments complete for both adult and paediatric patients
- Flexible scopes and Bipolar TURP instruments
- Complete state-of art Laparoscopy(key-hole) procedures
- 100W HOLMIUM Laser for Prostate, Stones, Tumours
- State-of art Dialysis Unit
- Lithotripsy (ESWL) with C-ARM / USG Guidance
- Urology OPD Cluster with Uroflowmetry, Ultrasound facilities and Minor OT