Apollo Whole Body Check (AWBC) – Two Days Package
This includes a Comprehensive check of all body systems including Cardiac status,and Biochemical profile (including Blood sugars,Lipid profile,Eye checkup,ENT and Dental checkup ,and Mammography for Women)It gives a detailed assessment of the individual and is strongly recommended for all individuals above 40 years.
- Haemogram – Hemoglobin, PVC, RBC, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Total WBC/Differential Count, ESR, Platelet count.
- Biochemical Parameters – FBS,PPPBS,HbA1c, Blood Urea, S. Creatinine, S. Uric Acid
- Liver Function Test – Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G ratio, SGOT, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin ( Total & Direct ), Gamma GT
- Lipid Profile – Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol/ HDL Ratio.
- General Tests – Blood grouping and RH Typing, Urine Routine, Stool routine test, Resting ECG, X-ray-Chest, Ultrasonogram of the Abdomen (Screening only) and Pap smear (for Women)
- Cardiac Stress Analysis(TMT/CSA)
- Pulmonary Function test
- S. Calcium and Phosphorous
- S. ElectrolytesHbsAg
- Mammogram for Women
- PSA for Men
- Clinical Examination, Medical Summary and advice by Consultant in Internal Medicine.
- Cardiologist Consultation
- Eye, ENT and Dental Consults
- General Surgery Consultation (For Men)
- Gynecologist Consultation (Women)
- Lifestyle Management (i.e Nutrition and diet counseling, risk factor management)
For Appointments: https://www.askapollo.com/physical-appointment/BookHealthCheckAppointment.aspx