The Clinic treats patients with tumors of the oral cavity, larynx, pharynx, paranasal sinus, parotid gland, submandibular gland, ear and skull base. Using an interdisciplinary approach, experts from across disciplines come together to provide state-of-the-art care for patients with all types and stages of head-neck and skull base tumours.
The Clinic has a highly qualified staff with special expertise in head and neck surgery, endoscopic skull base surgery, organ preservation, microvascular surgery, minimally invasive techniques, speech pathology and voice rehabilitation.
Treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or a combination of therapies. Tumour Board Consultation is a priority in our clinic and all cases are discussed and managed as per the multidisciplinary tumour board decision in conjunction with the patients needs and wishes. Comprehensive treatment plans are designed to provide the highest level of care and to optimize functional outcome.
Treatment for head and neck cancer is specifically tailored to address the needs of each patient. We offer:
- Cutting edge surgical approaches to minimize scarring and maximize cosmetic appearance and functional outcomes
- Endoscopic surgery of the nose, paranasal sinus, larynx, pharynx and skull base
- Reconstructive surgery, including free tissue transfer, cosmetic and functional reconstructive services, and dental rehabilitation
- An integrated, caring, multidisciplinary environment.
- Experts in speech pathology, nutrition, and mind body medicine will also follow your care as needed.