Facial Cosmetic surgery
- Rhinoplasty: reshape the nose for a more aesthetically desirable appearance.
- Cheek Augmentation: Using fillers, implants, or grafts to contour and angle the cheeks.
- Cheek fat removal (buccal fat pad excision): Removal of fat in the lower cheeks to slim and contour the face.
- Lip augmentation: Temporary or permanent injectables or surgery with or without implants creates fuller, more appealing lips.
- Lip lift: Remove a thin strip of upper lip skin to surgically raise the lip and yield the appearance of a fuller lip.
- Lip reduction: Reduce the size of the upper and / or lower lip by removing a thin strip of tissue.
- Bat ear correction: pinning back of prominent ears or reducing and reshaping overly large or malformed ears.
- Facelift (rhytidectomy): Reduce jowls under the cheeks and improve the jaw line and neck for a more youthful look.
- Neck lift: remove excess skin to raise the neckline, correct “turkey neck”, and improve your profile.
- Facial implants – cheek, chin, jaw, midface, and tear trough: Improve facial contour, projection, and fullness with facial implants.
- Brows lift (forehead lift): Raise the forehead and eyebrows to create a more pleasant, rested appearance.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty): Remove excess skin and tissue of the upper and/or lower eyelids to improve appearance.
- Adipose Derived Stem Cell Transfers.
The latest happenings at Apollo
Let our patients tell you about us
Making payments is now easier than ever before.
Use our online payment gateway to make payment to our hospitals.