Facial Cosmetic surgery
- Rhinoplasty: reshape the nose for a more aesthetically desirable appearance.
- Cheek Augmentation: Using fillers, implants, or grafts to contour and angle the cheeks.
- Cheek fat removal (buccal fat pad excision): Removal of fat in the lower cheeks to slim and contour the face.
- Lip augmentation: Temporary or permanent injectables or surgery with or without implants creates fuller, more appealing lips.
- Lip lift: Remove a thin strip of upper lip skin to surgically raise the lip and yield the appearance of a fuller lip.
- Lip reduction: Reduce the size of the upper and / or lower lip by removing a thin strip of tissue.
- Bat ear correction: pinning back of prominent ears or reducing and reshaping overly large or malformed ears.
- Facelift (rhytidectomy): Reduce jowls under the cheeks and improve the jaw line and neck for a more youthful look.
- Neck lift: remove excess skin to raise the neckline, correct “turkey neck”, and improve your profile.
- Facial implants – cheek, chin, jaw, midface, and tear trough: Improve facial contour, projection, and fullness with facial implants.
- Brows lift (forehead lift): Raise the forehead and eyebrows to create a more pleasant, rested appearance.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty): Remove excess skin and tissue of the upper and/or lower eyelids to improve appearance.
- Adipose Derived Stem Cell Transfers.