The pediatric neurology department provides a specialist service for the diagnosis and treatment of children with neurological disorders, who are already under the care of a pediatrician or other pediatric subspecialist.
We provide investigations and treatments, which are usually not provided at other places. The service is provided for children with the following disorders.
- CNS infections (Meningitis, Encephalitis)
- Traumatic brain Injuries
- Complex neuro-developmental disorders
- Peripheral nerve diseases
- Malformations of the central nervous system
- Neurodegenerative and neuro-metabolic disorders
- Tumours of the central nervous system
- Neuro-cutaneous syndromes
- Neuropsychiatric & Neurovascular Diseases