Apollo EducationAcademics forms an integral part of any health care institution and is judged by the quality of training & implementation. Our primary concern is to develop patterns of training for postgraduate candidates & paramedical trainees.
DNB (DIPLOMATE OF NATIONAL BOARD)
Apollo hospitals, Bangalore is accredited by National Board of Examinations (NBE) for various DNB courses Accreditated specialties are as under:
|SUPER SPECIALITY (3Years)|
- Frequency of meeting : Annually and as and when required
- Functions : The DNB Committee reviews the Diplomate of National Board (DNB) programme of the hospital.
- DNB Co-coordinators: Dr. Avinash C Madhukar, Assistant Medical Superintendent and Mr. Paramesh D R, Librarian & Academic coordinator. Call Academics held desk, Ph: (080)-2630-4340 from Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Admission : Entrance exam conducted by DNB with centralized counseling.
INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY FELLOWSHIP
Fellowship course starts from August 2019.
Certificate: Fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, awarded by Apollo Hospitals Bangalore.
Course director : Dr Amitha Vikrama KS (Consultant interventional radiologist)
Programme highlights : Fellowship will be for a period of one year with hands on experience in vascular and non vascular interventional radiology. Candidates at the end of 1 year will be able to individually perform the basic interventional radiology procedures with confidence.
Date and time of entrance examination: 6th of July 2019 at 9 a.m.
Venue: Apollo hospitals, Bannerghatta Road Bangalore.
Eligibility: MD or DNB in radiodiagnosis / Diploma in radiodiagnosis with one year post diploma experience.
Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- Birth certificate as proof of date of birth
- Copy of passport or domicile as proof of nationality and address
- MCI registration certificate copy
- Copy of marksheet and degree certificate of MBBS / MD / others
- Reference letter from 2 senior radiologists
- Four passport size photographs
Results will be announced on the same day. Stipend will be provided as per the hospital policies.