MBBS, MD(General medicine), DM(Cardiology), DNB(Cardiology)
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT & INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST
Dr Vithal D Bagi has comprehensive knowledge, critical thinking, precise analytical skills on the different diseases of the heart and blood vessels and the procedures (non interventional /interventional) involved in their diagnosis and treatment. He has Outstanding competence to deal with any challenging issue that may arise in patients of critical cardiac care.
- 5 years of experience in interventional and non interventional cardiology.
- Coronary angiogram
- Coronary angioplasties
- Device closures
- Percutaneous treatment of valvular disease
PUBLICATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Clinical spectrum and angiographic profile of patients presenting with angina following angioplasty with stenting(PTCA).
- Reverse remodeling of left atrium and left ventricle after mitral valve replacement for chronic severe mitral regurgitation: 6 month follow up.
- Presented paper in NIC KOLKOTTA 2013-retrieval and redeployment of amplatzer duct occluder in a long PDA with acute bend.
TWO INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS & TWO NATIONAL PUBLICATIONS
- Percutaneous closure of pseudoaneurysm of common iliac artery with amplatzer duct occluder II. Cardiovascular Interventions and therapeutics: DOI 10.1007/s 12928-013-0195-7.
- An interesting clinical scenario of patient with acute myocardial infarction with single coronary artery. BMJ case reports 2013; doi:10.1136/BCR-2012-006670.
- Tendon xanthomas as indicator of atherosclerotic burden on coronary arteries: Indian Heart Journal: 2013.06.012.
- The retrievalnof the catheter which broke and embolised twice! BMJ case reports 2013.doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-200058.