MBBS, MS, MCh(Urology), DNB(Urology), MNAMS(Urology), FRTS, FIMS
Senior Consultant, Urologist and Kidney transplant surgeon
+91 080 2630 4050
Dr. V. Sreedhar Reddy a leading name in the department of Urology. Has over twelve years of experience in this field. He aims to bring Apollo urology department on the world map.
- An expert in his area, Dr. Sreedhar is famous for conducting Laser prostate surgery and minimally invasive surgery for kidney stones.
- He is also known for his expertise in performing surgery for sexual dysfunction and in treating of urinary problems in females & children.
- Laser Prostrate Surgery.
- Non- surgical treatment for kidney stones.
- Transplant surgeries.
Dr. Sreedhar has presented numerous papers at regional, national and international conferences. He has also co-authored a few peer review journals. Many of his articles are published in reputed journals. Notable among them are
- Can suppressive antibiotics be avoided in the postnatal management of antenatal detected obstructive hydronephrosis? Indian Journal 2007; 23: 337-338
- GIST as A Rare Cause of LUTS. The Internet Journal of Surgery. 2007. Volume 9 Number 1.
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis with calculus: Management strategies. Indian Journal 2007; 23: 250-252
- Adrenal oncocytoma masquerading as a functional tumor. Indian Joural 2007; 23:77-78
- Traumatic Epididymal Hematoma Producing Testicular Torsion. The Internet Journal of Urology. 2007. Volume 4 Number 2
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity with metastasis to the urinary bladder. Indian Journal 2006; 22:372-373
- Cytomegalovirus ureteritis- an unreported cause of hematuria in immunocompetent individual. J Microbial Immune Infect. 2007Oct; 40(5):450-1
- Relevance of inflammatory pseudo tumor associated with bladder tumor. Indian Journal 2007;23:486-7
- Skeletal Metastasis as Primary Presentation of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Renal Pelvis. Indian Journal 2002; 18: 186-187
- Risk factors for persistent stress urinary incontinence after mid-urethral procedures. Indian Journal 2008;24:130-1
- Can micturating cystourethrograms be avoided in follow-up of antenatal diagnosed hydronephrosis? Indian Journal 2008;24:132-3
- Botulinum toxin in high-risk BPH patients in retention. Indian Journal 2008;24:276
- Combined dorsal plus ventral double buccal mucosa graft in bulbar urethral reconstruction. Indian Journal 2008;24:271
- Posterior urethral valve associated with orthotopic ureterocele. Indian Journal 2008;24:569-570
- Duplicated rectum as interlabial mass. Journal. 2010 (6) 89-90.
- Bilateral synchronous adrenal metastasis from renal cell carcinoma. Sri Lanka Journal of Urology. 2007, 8, 29-30.