MBBS, DNB (Gen medicine), DNB (Medical oncology)
Associate Consultant Medical Oncologist
+91 9886769060 / 080 26304001
Dr Poonam Maurya is an Associate Consultant Medical Oncologist working with Dr P P Bapsy at Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta road Bangalore. She graduated from the prestigious Grant Medical College and J J group of Hospitals Mumbai in 2004. She completed DNB General Medicine from the esteemed institutions Narayana Hrudayalaya Bangalore in 2010 and subsequently completed DNB Medical Oncology from the premier institutes Apollo Hospitals and Imperial Cancer Institute Bangalore in 2017.
- Post, graduation worked with National AIDS Control Organisation (MDACS) at J J Group of Hospitals Mumbai.
- After specialization in general medicine she has worked as Junior consultant at Narayana Hrudayalaya.
- She has special interest in solid tumours.
- THESIS: Clinicopathologic significance of Ki-67 in endocrine responsive tumours of the breast ( locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer)
- Article: What decides breast conservation versus mastectomy in the background of diverse sociocultural environment, an Indian study;
Article · Oct 2016 · Annals of Oncology
P.P.P. Bapsy P. Maurya +3 more authors… C. Patil
- 115P, Surgical treatment of early breast cancer in a developing country.
P.B. Maurya P.P. Bapsy M. Chandrashekar J. Vaishnavi C.N. Patil
Ann Oncol (2015) 26 (suppl_9): ix33.
Published:19 December 2015
- Sensorineural deafness: An uncommon irreversible adverse effect of bortezomib.
Anoop P1, Patil CN1, Joshi VS1, Maurya P1, Hosamani P2.
Indian J Cancer. 2016 Jul-Sep;53(3):459. doi: 10.4103/0019-509X.200675.