Dr. Poonam completed her MBBS from the BMC. In pursuit of her dream to become a Pediatrician, she secured admission in a Government run tertiary care centre for Pediatrics (MLB Medical College, Jhansi) for post-graduation in Pediatrics. She is working with Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore for the last 8 years.
- General Pediatrics
- Gold medal in MBBS (Pathology).
- University Rank Certificates in the 3 medical subjects (Anatomy, Forensic Medicine and Pathology).
- Winner of the NNF Post-graduate Quiz in Neonatology, 2008 in college, divisional and zonal rounds organized by National Neonatology Forum (NNF), India.
- Second Prize (National Level) for the paper entitled “NEO/16(P) Serum Levels of Calcium, Magnesium and Trace Elements as predictors of severity and outcome in Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy” at the National Conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (PEDICON 2010).
- Publication: Allgrove Syndrome. Curr Pediatr Res 2010; 14 (2).