MBBS, MS, FMAS, DMAS (Fellow & Dip in Min. Access surg.), FALS- Bariatric
Consultant Laparoscopic, General and GI Surgeon
Dr. Kiran is having vast experience in the field of General , Gastrointestinal and advanced Laparoscopic Surgery. Have been performing Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy and other laparoscopic GI surgeries With lowest rates of conversion to open procedure.
Have Performed Various Gastrointestinal surgeries both open & Laparoscopic method. Have Been also doing Laparocopic BARIATRIC surgery. Have excelled in the field of minimal access surgery and acquired immense experience. Also doctor have excelled in Gynaecology Laparoscopic Procedures like TLH( Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy), Myomectomy, Laparocopic Ectopic Surgery, etc. Have excellent surgical skills , significantly reduced operative time and reduced hospital stay for patients. Also excelled in treatment of hernias by Laparoscopic surgery.
I do Ano-rectal surgeries with special interest in Stappled hemorrhoidectomy (Painless hemorrhoidectomy/MIPH), Rectal prolapse Repair ( Perineal Approach),Complex Fistula surgeries and Anal incontinence surgeries.
10 YEARS IN VARIOUS INSTITUTES
- Worked in Bowring & Lady Curzon Hospital & Victoria Hospital, Bangalore in Dept of Plastic Surgery for 6 months.
- Worked in KIMS Hospital as staff in Dept of General Surgery .
- Underwent Laporoscopic & Basic Robotic Surgery training in World Laparoscopy Hospital , Delhi.
- Worked as a Associate Consultant in Dept of Surgical Gastroenterology, Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore with Dr Ravishankar Bhat for 4 years.
- Presently working as a CONSULTANT in Dept of Minimal Invasive , General & GI Surgery in Apollo Hospitals,Bangalore.
- LAPAROSCOPIC / MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY
- BARIATRIC SURGERY
- SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY/GI SURGERY
- GENERAL SURGERY
- GYNAECOLOGY LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY
- LASER PROCTOLOGY
- Presented a paper in State Level Conference at Thirssur, kerala.
- Attended various State & National level Surgery Conferences & CMEs.
- Attended various Live Surgical Workshops.