MBBS, MD, DNB, FRCR
Dr Aruna R Patil is an efficient Consultant, young and active academician in the Department of Radiology, Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
She did her MD Radio Diagnosis from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi and worked as Senior Resident in ( AIIMS), New Delhi. She is the recipient of Arcot Gajraj Gold Medal in DNB Radio Diagnosis in 2011. She is an active fellow in Royal College of Radiology, London. Dr Aruna is also the recipient of the esteemed “Derek Harwood Nash” international fellowship by the Radiological Society of North America(RSNA) subspecializing in Musculoskeletal Radiology and selected topics in abdominal Imaging in University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA.
- Whole body CT, MRI ( gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, genitourinary and Emergency and trauma Imaging)
- Temporal bone imaging.
- Musculoskeletal Radiology – USG and MRI
- USG and CT guided non-vascular Interventions.
- USG of small parts.
- Post Graduate Teaching
- Patil A, Chandra R, Thukral B. Giant aneurysm formation in sporadic renal angiomyolipoma. Journal of Radiology Case Reports, Vol 4, N0 6 (2010).
- Patil AR, Kumar A, Gamanagati S, jeyaseelan. Brain death: Diagnostic clues on imaging. J Emerg Trauma Shock 2012; 5:372-3
- Patil AR, Bhalla A, Gupta P, Goyal D, Vishnubhatla S, Ramavat A, Sharma S. HRCT evaluation of microtia: A retrospective study. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2012; 22:188-94
- American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR) – Cochlear Carotid Dehiscence – to be published in Feb 2015
- Patil AR, Grover SB, Thukral BB. Multimodality approach in duplex renal moiety with vaginal ectopic ureterocele. http://www.eurorad.org/case.php?id=8126 (2010).
- Patil AR, Gupta S, Vani K, Thukral BB. Hemifacial microsomia. http://www.eurorad.org/case.php? id=8124 (2010).
- Patil AR, Thukral BB. Intralobar Pulmonary Sequestration. http://www.eurorad.org/case.php?id=8153 (2010).
- Ananya Panda, Atin Kumar, Shivanand Gamanagatti, Aruna Patil, Subodh Kumar, Amit Gupta. Traumatic diaphragmatic injury: a review of CT signs and the difference between blunt and penetrating injury. Diagn Interv Radiol 2014; 20:121–128
- Mahesh H, Govindarajan M J, Aruna R Patil, Anuradha. A rare complication of cholelithiasis- gall stone ileus: The importance of multi detector CT scan in accurate diagnosis. Transworld Medical Journal. 2014;2(2):126-128.
- Multimodality imaging in adnexal torsion – in press – Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology.
- Oral presentation on “MR Urography”- 61 st National IRIA conference, jan 2008.
- Poster on “Pelvic lipomatosis” – 61 st National IRIA conference, jan 2008.
- Educational exhibit on “Imaging interpretation of fat containing lesions” – 63 rd National IRIA conference, jan 2010.
- Poster presentation on “Xanthogranomatous pyeloureteritis” – Nanavati MRI teaching course, apr 2009.
- Case presentations (Spectrum of GISTs, Fetal chest malformations) at Delhi IRIA meets 2008, 2009, 2011.
- Case presentations (Doppler in focal hepatic lesions, MDCT in Aortoiliac obstruction) at Delhi IFUMB meets 2008, 2009.
- E-poster in ISNR 2013 – “The panorama of midbrain lesions”
- E-poster in ISNR 2013 – “ Third Window – congenital and acquired lesions of inner ear evaluated by HRCT”
- Educational exhibit in RSNA, Chicago 2013 – The varied spectrum of Pyelonephritis – Not all perinephric stranding are pyelonephritis.
- Winner of Multiple National and State level Radiology Quiz and Poster Presentations.
- “Utilisation of MR Urography versus conventional techniques in evaluation of obstructive uropathy”
- “ HRCT Temporal bone evaluation of Microtia”
- “ Brain death: diagnostic clues on imaging”
- “Traumatic diaphragmatic injuries”
- “Adnexal torsion – Multimodality imaging”
- “Role of Diffusion Weighted Imaging in renal parenchymal disease”
- Journal of Radiology Case Reports ( JRCR)
- Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology ( JMIRO)
GUEST LECTURES :
- CME on Breast MRI – Kurnool 2013
- IRIA – Bangalore Chapter 2014