MBBS, MS, MCh(Neurosurgery), Felloship in Functional Neurosurgery
CONSULTANT NEURO & SPINE SURGEON
Dr.Anirudh S has more than 7 years of experience and is experienced in all complex brain and spine surgeries (both adult and paediatric). Expertise in tumors, functional neurosurgery and neuro vascular surgeries. Proficient in brain and spine injuries management and techniques to monitor the brain functions like intracranial pressure monitoring and cerebral micro dialysis.
- From May 2018 to till date with Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Assistant professor Sapthagiri medical college – 2016 to 2018
- Department of Neuro surgery,PGI Chandigarh – 2013 to 2015
- Micro Neuro Surgery for Brain & Spine
- Endoscopic Brain & Spine Surgery
- Minimally invasive Spine Surgery
- Stroke Surgery
- Brain & Spine Tumor Surgery
- Neuro navigation guided surgery
- Neuro vascular surgeries
- Functional neuro surgeries
- DBS – Deep Brain Stimulation
- Pediatric neuro surgeries
- Brain tumor surgeries
- Neuro trauma
- Anirudh Srinivas, Lileswar Kaman, Prithivi Raj, Vikas Gautam, Divya Dahiya, Gurpreet Singh et al. Comparison of the efficacy of chlorhexidine gluconate versus povidone iodine as preoperative skin preparation for the prevention of surgical site infections in clean contaminated upper abdominal surgeries. Surgery Today. November 2015, Volume 45,Issue 11, pp 1378-1384.
- Anirudh Srinivasan, Ashish Aggarwal, Sachin Gaudihalli, Manju Mohanty, Manju Dhandapani,Harminder Singh et al. Impact of early leucocytosis and elevated HS-CRP on delayed cerebral ischemia and neurological outcome following subarachnoid hemorrhage. World Neurosurg 2016; Feb 17.
- Meena RK, Dhandapani S, Gupta V, Anirudh S, Chatterjee D. Solid hemangioblastoma in the cerebellopontine angle: Importance of external carotid blood supply with regard to the probable site of origin and preoperative embolization. Surgical Neurology International. 2016;7(Suppl 1):S1-S4.
- Dhandapani S, Aggarwal A, Srinivasan A, Meena R, Gaudihalli S, Singh H, et al. Serum lipid profile spectrum and delayed cerebral ischemia following subarachnoid hemorrhage: Is there a relation? Surg Neurol Int.2015 Oct 23;6(Suppl 21):S543-8.
- Dhandapani S, Goudihalli S, Mukherjee KK, Singh H, Srinivasan A, Danish M, et al. Prospective study of the correlation between admission plasma homocysteine levels and neurological outcome following subarachnoid hemorrhage: A case for the reverse epidemiology paradox? Acta Neurochir (Wien) 2015;157:399‑
- Srinivasan A, Dhandapani S, Kumar A. Pupil sparing oculomotor nerve paresis after anterior communicating artery aneurysm rupture: False localizing sign or acute microvascularischemia? Surg Neurol Int 2015;6:46.
- Sachin Ranganatha Goudihalli, Anirudh Srinivasan, B R Mittal, Sivashanmugam Dhandapani. Frontal lobe signs after posterior fossa surgery: is hypoperfusion ignored? Surg Neurol Int 2016; 17;7:20.
- Dhandapani S, Anirudh S, Garg R, Vasishta RK, Vyas S. Subependymoma causing conus-cauda syndrome: Cured by total excision. Neurol India 2013; 61:675-7.
- Srinivasan A, Dhandapani S, Chatterjee D, Simha V. Renal small cell carcinoma presenting with solitary lumbar intradural metastasis. Neurol India 2014; 62:561-3.
- Dhandapani S, Srinivasan A. Contiguous triple spinal dysraphism associated with Chiari malformation Type II and hydrocephalus: an embryological conundrum between the unified theory of Pang and the unified theory of McLone. J Neurosurg Pediatr.2016, Jan;17(1):103-6.
- Pandiarajan Vignesh, Deepti Suri, Amit Rawat, Yu Lung Lau, Ashim Das, Anirudh Srinivasan. Sclerosing cholangitis and intracranial lymphoma in a child with classical Wiskott–Aldrich syndrome. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2016;00: 1–4
- Anirudh S, Neeteesh K Roy. Spinal Dysraphism masking the presentation of Spinal dural arterio venous fistula (SDAVF)-Serendipity or congenital predisposition for early onset variant of SDAVF? Neurol India 2016;64:1380-1
- Srinivasan A, Bahl A, Bhagat H, Dutta P, Rai A, Devgun JS, Kaur R, Mukherjee KK. Impact of transsphenoidal surgery o.n asymptomatic cardiomyopathy in patients with acromegaly. A single-blinded study. neural India 2017; 65:1312-6.
- Srinivasan A, Roy NK, Ghuman MS, Kumar A, Dhandapani S. Spinal dysraphism masking the presentation of spinal dural arteriovenous fistula: A serendipitous development or a congenital predisposition to an early-onset variant of spinal dural arteriovenous fistula? Neural India 2016; 64:1380-1
- Anirudh Srinivasan. Letter to the Editor: Recurrent or residual craniopharyngioma: management options. J Neurosurgery 2017 ;126(2): 658-9.