MBBS, MS (ObsGyn), MRCOG, Fellowship in Gynae-Oncology, Fellowship in Gynae-Oncology & Robotic Surgery, Diploma in Gynaecological Operative Endoscopy, Clermont Ferrand
Senior Consultant - Gynaec Onco Surgeon (Robotic & Laparoscopic)
Dr. Rani Bhat is a Gynecological Oncologist with an enormous experience of more than 18 years as a specialist in the field. She is a renowned laparoscopic and robotic surgeon in the region.
Dr. Rani has trained and worked with top oncology centers in Singapore and Hong Kong. She joins as the Lead – Gynecological Oncologist at Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru.
- Chief of Gyn-Oncology and Director of Gynae-Oncology Fellowship Program. HCG Hospital, Bengaluru, India
- Senior Consultant Gynaecologic Oncologist, BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bengaluru, India
- Associate Professor of ObsGyn, Oman Medical College, Oman, affiliated to the West Virginia University, USA
- Assistant Professor of ObsGyn, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Fallopian-tube Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulval Cancer
- HIPEC Surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- More than 30 peer reviewed publications in national and international journals.
- Has won several awards for her research in Gyn-Oncology including the prestigious “Avon Foundation-AACR International Scholar-in-Training Grant” by the American Association for Cancer Research, USA.