We at Apollo Hospitals in the department of Vascular & Endovascular surgery offer modern, latest technology designed equipments to deliver best outcome results backed by efficient clinicians and care to patients to save their Limbs and Lives.
APOLLO HOSPITALS VEIN CLINIC
- Laser & Radiofrequency ablation for Varicose Veins
- Foam Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
- Compression Theraphy for Venous uclers
- Venous Doppler Scan
PUBLICATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1) Intact Giant abdominal aortic aneurysm due to Takayasu’s arteritis.
Shashidhar K P, M S, Nedounsejiane M, M S, Balasubramoniam K R, MCh , Neelima R, M D, Sandhyamani S , M D, M Unnikrishnan, MCh. Annals of Vascular Surgery 27 (2013) pp. 681-684.
2) Interrupted aortic arch beyond adolescence repaired by prosthetic vestibule from common carotid to descending thoracic aorta
Shashidhar K P, M S, Nedounsejiane M, M S, VikramPatra, M S, M Unnikrishnan, MCh
J VascSurg 2014;59:246-7.
3) Adult Coarctation of Aorta with Postcoarct Dissecting Aortic Aneurysm Successfully Repaired under Circulatory arrest.
Shashidhar K P, M S, Vivek Agrawal, M S, Srujal N Shah, M S, M Unnikrishnan, MCh.
Journal of Vascular SurgeryVolume 57, Issue 4, April 2013, Pages 1126
4) MORAXELLA OSLOENSIS CAUSING LT. SUBCLAVIAN ARTERY THROMBUS INFECTION
Kavita Raja, Molly Antony, K P. Shashidhar, M. Unnikrishnan
Journal of the Academy of Clinical Microbiologists, Year 2013, Volume 15, Issue 1 [p. 25-27]
5) Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia and Therapeutic Paradigm of Mesenteric Revascularization.
ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, M.S, Ajay Savlania, M.S, SidharthViswanathan, M.S, BalasubramoniamkavumkalRajagoplan, MCh, KapilamoorthyTirur Raman, M.D, SrinivasGadhinglajkar, M.D, MadathipatUnnikrishnan, MCh.
Indian J Gastroenterol. 2014 Mar;33(2):169-74 DOI:10.1007/s12664-013-0377-3.
6) Extra anatomic Neo aorta for adult abdominal aortic coarctation.
Ajay Savlania, M.S, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, M.S, SidharthViswanathan, M.S,
KapilamoorthyTirur Raman, M.D, MadathipatUnnikrishnan, MCh. ANZ J Surg. 2013 Oct 31..doi: 10.1111/ans.12358
7) Adult Coarctation of Aorta repaired using prosthetic bypass with its long term follow up.
Ajay Savlania, M.S, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, M.S, MadathipatUnnikrishnan, MCh.
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014 Jun;45(6):1114 doi:10.1093/ejcts/ezt485.
8) SYNCHRONOUS HYBRID REPAIR FOR RUPTURED ANEURYSM OF BOVINE AORTIC ARCH
SidharthViswanathan, Ajay Savlania, Vivek Agrawal, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, Kapilamoorthy TR, and UnnikrishnanMadathipat
Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals November 20, 20130218492313513595
9) Hybrid Strategy for Residual Arch and Thoracic Aortic Dissection following Acute Type A Aortic Dissection Repair
SidharthViswanathan,Vivek Agrawal, ShashidharKallappaParameshwarappa, Ajay Savlania, Santhosh Kumar, and UnnikrishnanMadathipatCase reports in Vascular Medicine, Volume 2014, Article ID 165425, 4 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/165425
10) Resection and reimplantation of a critically stenosed and 360° coiled internal carotid artery
Sidharth Viswanathan, Shashidhar Kallappa Parameshwarappa, Nedounsejiane Mandjiny and MadathipatUnnikrishnan
European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (2014) 1–2 doi:10.1093/ejcts/ezu151.
11) Perspectives, personal experiences and personalized threshold for intervention in abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Madathipat Unnikrishnan, Shashidhar Kallappa Parameshwarappa, Sunil Rajendran, Shivananda Siddappa,Sidharth Viswanathan, Ajay Savlania, Vivek Agrawal, Tirur Raman Kapilamoorthy
Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 10/2014; DOI: 10.1007/s12055-014-0310-0
12) A Novel Approach for Synchronous Open and Endo-repair of Concomitant Mesenteric and TASC “D” Aorto-iliac Occlusive Disease with Symptomatic Thoraco-abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Sidharth Viswanathan · Vivek Agrawal · Shashidhar Kallappa Parameshwarappa · Ajay Savlania · P Shivanesan ·Balasubramoniam Kavumkal Rajagopalan · Madathipat Unnikrishnan. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2015:2:68-70
13) Collateral venous drainage of solitary functioning left kidney with occluded renal vein following juxtarenal aortic aneurysm repair.
Ajay Savlania · Shashidhar Kallappa Parameshwarappa ·Sidharth Viswanathan · Madathipat Unnikrishnan. J VascSurg, July 2015Volume 3, Issue 3, Page 325.