Apollo Diabetic Screening (ADS) – Two Days Package
This package is recommended for known Diabetic patients who wish to undergo Annual evaluation of their Diabetic status and to rule out its complications.It includes special tests for Diabetics such as Glycosylated Hemoglobin,Urine microalbumin,Endocrinologist and Opthalmologist Consultation.
- Haemogram – Hemoglobin, PVC, RBC, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Total WBC/Differential Count, ESR, Platelet count
- Biochemical Parameters – FBS,PPPBS, Blood Urea, S. Creatinine, S. Uric Acid
- Liver Function Test – Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G ratio, SGOT, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin ( Total & Direct ), Gamma GT.
- Lipid Profile – Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, TotalCholesterol/ HDL Ratio
- General Tests – Blood grouping and RH Typing Urine Routine, Stool routine test, Resting ECG, X-ray-Chest, Ultrasonogram of the Abdomen (Screening only) and Pap smear (for Women).
- Hb A1C + Urine Micro albumin + Serum Electrolytes
- Clinical Examination, Medical Summary and advice by Consultant in Internal Medicine. • Diabetology / Endocrinology Consult
- Ophthalmology Consult
- Dental Consultation
- General Surgery Consultation (For Men)
- Gynecologist Consultation (Women)
- Lifestyle Management (i.e Nutrition and diet counseling, risk factor management).
- Cardiac Stress Analysis(TMT/CSA)
For Appointments: https://www.askapollo.com/physical-appointment/BookHealthCheckAppointment.aspx