MBBS, MD (RT), DNB (RT), DCCF (Paris).
Senior Consultant Radiation Oncologist
+91 984 502 2467
Dr. M Uday Kumar Maiya is Senior Consultant Radiation Oncologist with 27 years of experience behind him. He is astute clinician and academician .
- Worked at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology,Bangalore and other multi speciality hospitals, co-ordinating all aspects of Oncology and planning optimal patient care since 1985.
- Have worked at Institute Gustave Roussy, France, and gained experience in Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy.
- Have trained in Memorial Hospital, Long Beach, USA in Radiation Oncology.
- Post Graduate teacher for MD, DMRT, DNB students
- PhD guide in Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health since 5 years
- IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SRT
- Teaching and knowledge dissemination
- More than 15 publications in peer reviewed journals
- Govt. of India Merit Scholar
- Have participated in all major international and national oncology meetings like ASCO, ASTRO, EBCC, AROI, ISO, etc.
- President, Bangalore Oncology Group, co-ordinating Oncology matters for its members in the Bangalore City.