MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery),Fellowship in Vascular Surgery ( Germany , London, Australia)
Senior Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
+91 776 035 3187
Dr.Sunder Narasimhan is one of the leading vascular specialist trained in both open and endovascular surgery for treatment of aneurysms, Peripheral vascular occlusions and varicose veins.
- Open and Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair including Thoracic aneurysms..
- Trained in peripheral arteries angioplasty including tibial and plantar vessels
- Special training in endovenous ablation foam sclerotherapy using ultra sound as office procedure for varicose veins
- Extensively trained in vascular repairs for vascular injuries including Reimplantation of severed arm
- Renal access surgeries including Fistuloplasty
- Endovascular procedures like peripheral angiogram, angioplasties, endovascular aneurysm repairs including thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Surgeries for ischaemic limbs (acute & chronic), vascular access formation including interventional fistuloplasties, thrombolysis for arterial and venous thrombosis, surgeries for thoracis outlet syndrome, diabetic foot surgeries carotid endarterectomy and surgeries for arterio venous malformations & varicose veins.
- Awarded Fellowship in vascular surgery at Rendsburg Hospital University of KEIL Germany by VSI 2004
- Awarded fellowship in vascular surgery at St.Mary’s Hospital London in 2006
- Highest number of vascular access using Deep Femoral vein at Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Fellow at Royal Adelaide Hospital Australia.
- Fellow at Flinders Medical Centre, Australia.
- Fellow at St.George Hospital Vascular institute Sydney.