MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery), MCh (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery)
Senior Consultant, Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
+91 990 099 4696
Dr Sathyaki Nambala is one of the leading authorities in the Country in the treatment of heart, lung and vascular surgery. He is the Asia’s first Totally Endoscopic Cardiac Keyhole surgeon.
- Dr. Sathyaki has vast experience in complex valve repairs and is well known for his skills in complicated cardiac operations.
- Fellow at the Toronto General Hospital’s The Peter Munk Cardiac Center in Canada.
- Senior Fellow in Cardiac surgery at the Harvard Medical School.
- He has gained recognition for performing complicated heart valve replacements/repairs via a keyhole also termed Totally Endoscopic Heart Surgery.
- He also has significant expertise in pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Dr. Nambala’s expertise among others include Aortic aneurysm surgery, Aortic valve repair, complex aortic root surgery, minimally invasive valve and CABG surgery, Heart failure surgery including artificial heart (Assist Devices) and heart transplant to name a few.
- He is experienced in redo surgery as well.
- Minimally invasive valve and CABG.
- Beating heart CABG.
- Complex Valve Repair.
- Redo surgery.
- Aortic aneurysm surgery.
- Complex aortic root surgery.