MD, MRCP (UK), CCST (Gastroenterology)
Senior Consultant, Department of Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology
+91 973 909 5324
Dr Gopal has about 10 years of experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He has successfully lead the hepatology side on first ever three consecutive cadaveric liver transplants and played key role in developing the liver unit.
- Dr. Gopal is adept in managing critical liver careand emergency therapy of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Has performed hundreds of complex endoscopic procedures.
- One of the few doctors in the country using very minimal sedation for therapeutic endoscopic procedures and does ERCP’s without general anaesthesia.
- Has successfully lead Hepatology department in first-ever successful living donor liver transplant at Apollo.
- Liver diseases
- Hepatology & Liver Transplant
- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy
Dr. Gopal has published abstracts and original articles in GUT and Anaesthesia