- Post MD 15 yrs of Clinical Experience
- 2 yrs Teaching Experience
- 12 yrs Clinical Research Experience
- Tropical Disease’s
- Paper presented on Cross sectional study of various upper gastrointestinal tract lesions in portal hypertension based on endoscopic observation in Karnataka chapter of All India Physician’s Conference held in Gulbarga, Karnataka on June 2000.
Non ulcer dyspepsia
Bacterial infection in Pathogenesis of Variceal Bleeding
Isolated Systolic Hypertension
Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia
Progressive Supranuclear Palsy etc.
- Member of MCI and Member of API.
- Certified by American Gastroenterology Association (Short Course -Hepatology).
- Certified by Endocrine Society (Short Course – Basics of Lipid Metabolism, Management of Dyslipidaemia, Lipid Disorders, Genetic Disorders of Lipo Protein Metabolism).
- Certified by American Diabetes Association (Management and Treatment of Diabetes).