MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB ( ENT)
Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgery.
+91 988 694 2793
Dr Pradeep Hosamani is an ENT surgeon with 9 years experience to his credit. He is proficient in various ENT diseases and treatment. He aims at comprehensive treatment, both surgical and non surgical, with emphasis on diagnosis.
Over 9 years experience in the field of ENT and head and neck surgery. Teaching experience of 6 years in a reputed university. Training postgraduates and undergraduates in clinical and surgical skills.
- Microear surgeries
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Microlaryngeal surgeries
- Head and neck tumour surgeries
- Snoring assessment and surgery
- Endoscopic anterior skull base surgery
Published articles on surgical series in reputed international journals.
Presented papers in various national conferences.
- P Hosamania1 c1, L Anantha1 and S B Medikeria2 Comparative study of efficacy of graft placement with and without anterior tagging in type one tympanoplasty for mucosal-type chronic otitis mediaThe Journal of Laryngology & Otology / Volume 126 / Issue 02 / February 2012, pp 125-130
- L Ananth, P Hosamani and G Chary Efficacy of endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy, using ‘cold steel’ instruments without stenting, in treatment of distal nasolacrimal duct obstruction The Journal of Laryngology & Otology / Volume 125 / Issue 06 / June 2011, pp 590 – 594