MBBS, MS(Gen Surgery), Mch(Urology). DNB(Urology), Fellowship Singapore Urological Association (Laser, Laparoscopy and Robotics)
Senior Consultant, Urologist & Kidney Transplant Surgeon
+91 944 801 1263
Dr.Deepak Bolbandi , a Senior Consultant Urologist and Transplant Surgeon is working with Apollo Hospitals Group since 10 years. He is rated among the best in the country. He is First Urologist to Enter Guinness Book of World Records when he removed maximum number of stones from a Single Kidney.
- Dr. Bolbandi has performed more than 5000 kidney stone surgeries.
- He has performed more than 2000 prostrate surgeries. Recently he operated a foreign national patient and removed prostate weighing more than 500gms.
- He is an expert at Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty, and Surgery for Retrocaval Ureter. He also does Laparoscopic procedures for stone Disease and complex Adrenal surgeries.
- He is adept in Kidney cancer surgeries. He has operated upon patients with Kidney cancer Infiltrating Renal vein and Inferior venacava, this surgery is considered as the most complex of all Uro-oncological surgeries.
- He is also very good at Radical cystectomies and construction of Neo Bladder.
- He is one of the few Urologists in India who perform Implant surgeries for Urinary Incontinence and Erectile dysfunction.
- He has performed innumerable Penile Implant surgeries both two piece and three piece implant device
- Removal of Kidney stones by PCNL.
- Removal of complex calyceal Kidney stones by RIRS.
- Removal of Stones in Ureter by Laser URS, and Bladder Stone.
- Prostate surgeries.
- Laser surgeries for removal of prostate gland.
- Transplant surgeries.
- Dr. Deepak has presented 27 papers in all the scientific sessions of national and International Conferences.
- Dr.Deepak Bolbandi is on the scientific board advisor for leading Implant Company Innovative. His innovations and ideas are incorporated in the stents, guide wires that are used in day to day urology practice.
- He is currently the honorary secretary for Bangalore urological society; urological society of India and Karnataka. He is also the associate member of Singapore Urological society.