MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP Rheumatology (UK),CCT
+91 966 334 4422
Dr Chethana Dharmapalaiah is a Consultant Rheumatologist working at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
Completed Rheumatology training in UK working in various hospitals. Experienced in treating a lot of rheumatological conditions including inflammatory arthritis, Connective tissue diseases like SLE, Vasculitis, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis and Soft tissue pathologies. Also trained in performing muscle and salivary gland biopsies apart from various joint and soft tissue injections.
- Inflammatory arthritis
- A case of ulcerative lupus profundus responding to Rituximab – Poster presentation at BSR 2013
- Review article on “ANCA Associated Vasculitis” – Topical Reviews – Arthritis Research UK, June 12
- Efficacy and tolerability of leflunomide in difficult-to-treat polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis: a case series. Adizie T, Christidis D, Dharmapaliah C, Borg F, Dasgupta B. Int J Clin Pract. 2012 Sep;66(9):906-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02981.x
- “Late onset neutropaenia in patients with rheumatoid arthritis after rituximab treatment”. A poster presentation at BSR 2012 and EULAR 2012
- The role of biologics in treatment of ANCA-associated vasculitis. Dharmapalaiah C, Watts RA. Modern Rheumatology 2011, DOI: 10.1007/s10165-011-0548-y
- “The inflammatory effects of minocycline are altered by oxidation” – Poster presented at BSR 2008