MBBS, MD (Gen Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
+91 968 644 4448
Dr. C. N. Patil,a Specialist in the field of Medical Oncology is presently working as a consultant in the department of medical oncology at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
- Dr. Patil did his DM in Medical Oncology at the Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai, where he passed his course in flying colors by bagging a Gold medal for his excellent performance and the best outgoing student award.
- He has also worked as an Assistant professor before joining Apollo.
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for multiple myeloma.
- He has also presented few papers. These include
- Acute Myocardial Infarction in young adults.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma in children less than 5 years of age which was presented at SIOP, International pediatric cancer conference, Mumbai.
- His publications include
- Clinical presentation and outcome of pediatric ovarian germ cell tumor: a study of 40 patients. Biswajit D, Patil CN, Sagar TG. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2010 Mar;32(2):e54-6.
- Scalp metastasis from squamous cell carcinoma of the lung. Channappa Patil, Harish Permi Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics – July-September 2010 – Volume 6 – Issue 3: 402-403.
- Uncommon manifestations of endocervical Malignant Mixed Mullerian tumor with incidental bilateral fallopian tube carcinoma. Kishan Prasad H L, J H Makannavar, Jayaprakash Shetty, Vinutha, Channappa Patil, Harish S Permi. J Lab Physicians 2011;3:52-5.
- Malignant ectomesenchymoma of the nasal cavity. Patil CN, Cyriac S, Majhi U, Rajendranath R, Sagar TG. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2011;32:242-3.
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors: Cancer Institute (WIA). Adyar experience over 10 years including QOL data. Rejiv Rajendranath, C N Patil, G K Mathew, V Sridevi, T G Sagar, V Shanta. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. Vol 30 suppl 1, 2009, 32.
- Mesenchymal hamartoma of the chest wall- mimicker of malignancy. Sunil Kumar Yeshvanth, Veena Shivamurthy, Channappa Patil, Sandeep Rai, Kishan Prasad H. Lakshminarayana, Jagadish H. Makannavar. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics – October-December 2011 – Volume 7 – Issue 4.
- Aggressive monophasic sarcomatoid carcinoma of small intestine-A rare case report with review of literature. Shetty K. Padma, Harish S. Permi, C.N.Patil, Michelle Mathias. NUJHS Vol.2, No.1, March 2012, ISSN 2249-2251.
- Bilateral Acute Ptosis Leading to the Diagnosis of a Presumed Metastatic Gastric Adenocarcinoma. Vinathi Mutyala, Sukhdeep Bains, Channappa Patil, and Bhanumathi Madhavarao. Orbit, April 2012, Vol. 31, No. 2 : Pages 134-136.