- Dr. Belliappa M S completed his Post Graduation from one of the premier institutes in Bangalore. He has worked as senior resident and lecturer in the Department of Radiation Oncology from 1991 to 1996.
- He has been trained in Brachytherapy at Long Beach Memorial Cancer Hospital, California & acquired IMRT skills from California Cancer Hospital, Fresno, CA.
- He has been trained in CyberKnife treatment from Stanford and Philadelphia. He is involved in more than 30 clinical trials as primary investigator and sub investigator.
- He is involved with a NGO which promotes cancer education in colleges in Bangalore.
- He was The Secretary of the Association of Radiation Oncologists – Karnataka Chapter , Secretary of the Bangalore Oncology Group
- Brachytherapy in Gynaecology
- Head and Neck Malignancy
- Pediatric Tumors
- Breast And Prostate Cancer Management.
He has presented and published more than 25 National and International papers.