MBBS, MS (AIIMS), Mch (AIIMS)
Senior Consultant - Neurosurgery
+91 998 607 9797
Dr. Arun is a well known neurosurgeon practicing in Bangalore for 13 years. He has the distinction of starting neuronavigation guided brain surgery in 2000 and has trained several surgeons from India and abroad in the technique. He has the credit of setting up Neurosurgery departments at several state-of-the-art hospitals in Bangalore.
- Has a vast experience in managing complex brain and spine diseases in the last 13 years.
- Has performed over 10,000 brain and spine procedures
- Has special skills in managing complex spine cases, redo brain tumor surgeries and pediatric neurosurgical ailments
- Is active in many neurosurgical professional societies in India and abroad
- Has trained many DNB students in Neurosurgery
- Re-do brain tumor surgery
- Framed and frameless stereotactic surgery
- CV Junction surgery- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
- Neurovascular surgery
- Endoscopic brain and spine procedures
- Has authored a large number of peer reviewed articles in national and international journals
- Has been involved in numerous national and international trials in the field of cerebrovascular surgery, Spine and pediatric neurosurgery
- Has performed neuronavigation surgery using second generation Neuronavigator for the first time in the country in 2000. Many Indian and international neurosurgeons have been trained by him in this cutting edge technique.
- Has the credit of designing and developing a few specialized hand held instruments used in neurosurgery (patent pending).