The Apollo Hospital at Bannerghatta is a 250 bedded hospital, beautifully landscaped and spread over an area of 2,12,000 sq ft. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology making it a powerhouse of healthcare in Bengaluru and is committed to invest in the latest medical technology on par with the latest worldwide developments to ensure that every one of our patients benefit from the latest knowledge.
Some of the equipments and technology available at Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru include:
- Thallium Laser-First in India
- Holmium Laser-First in South India
- Digital X-Ray-First in Karnataka
- 64 slice CT angiogram
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Low energy & High energy Linear Accelerators
- Navigation System for accuracy in surgical procedures
- 4-D Ultrasound for 4 dimensional sonography
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Gamma Camera
- Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru is JCI certified. The Joint Commission is the gold standard accreditation for health care organizations
- The medical faculty comprises of some of the best in the medical fraternity. The hospital has over a hundred consultants and 70% of them have either studied or worked in reputed institutes
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore use First Y shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula in the region
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore perform a rare procedure where Four autologous chondrocyte implantations were done
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore perform other rare procedures such as Spinal angiolipoma excision and Tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore perform a new medical treatment in the form of Coronary perforation treated with covered stent – hand made in cath lab
- It has the distinction of performing largest series of airway stents in the country
- One of the flagship centres of excellence at Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru is the “The Minimal Access Surgery Centre” (MASC) which is dedicated to the practice of surgical techniques that are least invasive for the patient. The outcome is that the patient recovers faster, safer and with fewer long-term consequences of the surgery. Surgery has been revolutionized by the availability of laparoscopic technology, video imaging capabilities, harmonic scalpel (“cold scalpel”) for cutting and coagulation and an ever-expanding base of surgical experience.
- Apollo Hospitals was ranked the 2nd best multi-speciality hospital in Bangalore by the THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
- Surgeons at the Minimal Access Surgery Center are routinely using these techniques in almost all surgeries in the following surgical subspecialties such as Cardiac surgery, General & Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynaecology, Paediatric surgery, Thoracic surgery, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Cancer surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery and Ear, Nose & Throat surgery.